nafex - Re: [NAFEX] The pawpaw's stamp of approval (Christian Science Monitor)

  • From: Dan Nave <nave1@comcast.net>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] The pawpaw's stamp of approval (Christian Science Monitor)
  • Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2011 21:27:06 -0500

That's very interesting. When I had looked online about pawpaws I got the impression that they wouldn't fruit up here.
But, if you are growing then and getting fruit it may work here as well.
Also, global warming...

Don't you need two varieties to pollinate? What other varieties would work
here, do you think?

Dan
St. Paul, MN zone 4a or 4b