nafex - [NAFEX] North American cider fruit & juice map

  • From: Alan Yelvington <alany@semparpac.org>
  • To: Cider Digest <cider@talisman.com>, North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [NAFEX] North American cider fruit & juice map
  • Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2011 10:28:46 -0400

Just a reminder that the North American fruit and juice provider map is a continuing work in progress.

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&hl=en&msa=0&msid=213649397178149661892.00048513ade770cc6b56a&ll=40.713956,-96.152344&spn=33.698948,90&z=4

If you sell either cider variety fruit, or fresh pressed juice, then feel free to send me a note so that I can include you on the map. Autumn will be here before we know it, and there are thirsty people out there looking for you!

Al Yelvington

  • [NAFEX] North American cider fruit & juice map, Alan Yelvington, 06/14/2011