nafex - [NAFEX] Seeking info on speaker at NAFEX conference in Kentucky

  • From: Deb S <debs913@gmail.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Seeking info on speaker at NAFEX conference in Kentucky
  • Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2011 11:02:23 -0400

Hi

I am looking for information for a NAFEX member who has written me (no
email). They attended the NAFEX conference in Kentucky about 4 years
ago and are wanting the name and contact info for one of the speakers.
He spoke about his travels in the Caucasian Mountain area and
discoveries of fruits and nuts in that region. Does anyone know who
this might be?

Thanks for any help.

deb