nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Krymsk 1 & 5: can you tell the difference?

  • From: "Bob Hartman" <hartmansfruit@msn.com>
  • To: "North American Fruit Explorers" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Krymsk 1 & 5: can you tell the difference?
  • Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2011 09:29:57 -0700

Hello Chris,

I have both the Krymsk 1 & 5. The K5 is more pointed and less ribbed in the leaf and the K1 is more rounded and more ribbed in the leaf. I sent a message to you separately since it has the two attached pictures which is discouraged on the list.

Bob
Western Washington

-----Original Message----- From: Christopher Kennel