nafex - Re: [NAFEX] champagne rhubarb

  • From: "Lori Rizzo" <larizzo@charter.net>
  • To: "'North American Fruit Explorers'" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] champagne rhubarb
  • Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2011 12:39:36 -0400

Some of the houses sell crowns - can these be shipped from the UK? Also, my
daughter is in Germany and I was thinking of having her bring seeds back.
Would this be a problem with customs/USDA? Also, any contacts I could get
for this?

I'm growing Gaskins Perpetual this year.

Lori

Lori Rizzo, RN BSN MBA

Health Care Quality & Process Improvement
Pet Training & Behavior Counseling
Rizzo Hollow Heirloom Plants & Unusual Edibles
Maryville, TN USDA Zone 7b
larizzo@charter.net