nafex - [NAFEX] Would anyone share some scions for hardy kiwi, including male?

  • From: Steven Covacci <filtertitle@aol.com>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Would anyone share some scions for hardy kiwi, including male?
  • Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2011 13:40:31 -0400 (EDT)

Group:

Would anyone share some scions for hardy kiwi? I have a seedling vine of
several stems. I would need a male cultivar and at least one female cultivar
to multi-graft it.

What would be the best recommendation for a male cultivar should I need to
order one online - I was looking at hardy meader and various ones that are
numbered-only.

Thanks,
Steve

6b/7a; New Jersey