nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Potted loquats

  • From: mIEKAL aND <qazingulaza@gmail.com>
  • To: rmelrose@danvillevt.net, North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Potted loquats
  • Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2011 12:59:05 -0500

I've been growing loquats from seed collected from a fruiting loquat
at Olbrich Gardens in Madison. Just lost my oldest tree which was
12-14 years old & not once did it flower or fruit tho one year it sure
looked like it was going to flower. Grafted loquats are probably the
way to go. They do make wonderful low maintenance houseplants if you
don't let them get too big.

~mIEKAL