nafex - Re: [NAFEX] biennial bearing

  • From: Deb S <debs913@gmail.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] biennial bearing
  • Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2011 10:38:05 -0400

Hey Muffy

Yeah, I figured it would be impossible to get two groups of trees to
alternate years :)

I'm with you on the mud...we've had 6 weeks of rain and now it is
supposed to freeze! Weird year.

What are your favorite apple cultivars? I am just getting started
with my orchard. I only have a Queen Cox apple so far along with
cherries, pluot, peach, and lots of berry bushes (I am better at
berries than trees :). I received some scionwood from some NAFEXers
and have rootstock coming so am diving in with both feet!

deb