nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Actinidia kolomitka

  • From: Hal Love <lovehd@comcast.net>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Actinidia kolomitka
  • Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2011 23:22:57 +0000 (UTC)

Unlike most other Actinidia species, kolomiktas don't seem to have any
compatibility issues with other Actinidia species, so you should be able to
graft on any other species. However, they are not as vigorous, so I could see
problems later on with vigorous scions. I'm not sure how they would affect
vigor of the scion.

Hal