nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Chocolate is the new super fruit, claim Hershey scientists [OT]

  • From: Alex Jokela <alex@camulus.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Chocolate is the new super fruit, claim Hershey scientists [OT]
  • Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2011 07:51:34 -0600

Off topic (for the list), but there is a relatively new book called
"Chocolate Wars" by Deborah Cadbury

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1586488201?ie=UTF8&tag=imgfus02-20&linkCode=as2&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=1586488201

It outlines and details the rivalries between the chocolate companies of the
late 1800s/early 1900s.

Interestingly enough, health claims with chocolate are nothing new.

-acj

--
Alex C. Jokela
alex.jokela@camulus.com