nafex - [NAFEX] Canadian sources list

  • From: david.maxwell@dal.ca
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Canadian sources list
  • Date: Sat, 05 Feb 2011 20:18:14 -0400

Kim Maser, who was looking after Canadian sources, has indicated that he no
longer wishes
to do it. Many years ago I set up a database of Canadian sources, but
happily ceded
administration to a succession of others. (Does anybody know what happened
to Martin
Waterman??) I feel some responsibility to take up the reins again. But
obviously this will be
useful only if people are willing to provide me with lists of their holdings.
Could I ask my
fellow Canadian fruit afficionados to contact me if they are willing to
contribute? I have the
computer skills to create a database, but it is pointless if nobody is
willing to give me the raw
data. And, as I have suggested in the past, we are very much on our own with
the effective
closure of the border with the States.

  • [NAFEX] Canadian sources list, david . maxwell, 02/05/2011