nafex - [NAFEX] dem indians!

  • From: Richard MURPHY <murphman108@msn.com>
  • To: nafex <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [NAFEX] dem indians!
  • Date: Sat, 5 Feb 2011 02:17:18 +0000

'How' Squad!

My pretty wife is part Passamaquoddy Indian, but that really doesn't matter much........
At Plimoth Plantation, MA, we see the corn plants; pole beans growing up their stalks, squash plants wandering around below keeping the weeds down. There is sometimes a layer of stones; to prevent weeds - keep the day's heat.
Those folks did the best they could, with what they had.
No 10-10-10, no Miracle Gro, just brains.

Murph

R A Murphy Jr

  • [NAFEX] dem indians!, Richard MURPHY, 02/04/2011