nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Glyophosphate horrors

  • From: Amelia Hayner <abhayner@gmail.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Glyophosphate horrors
  • Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2011 12:48:39 -0500

only time I have ever had actual transfer of glycophosphate, was when the roots of the plant sprayed were in very close contact with that of another plant (as in an Evil Vine that I was trying to kill)
I had pulled the vine way away from the plant under attack.. there was no over-spray, so that I know that it was root contact.
Amy