nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Guineas

  • From: mIEKAL aND <QAZINGULAZA@gmail.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Guineas
  • Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2011 18:55:22 -0600

This is anecdotal of course, but deer & wood ticks are rampant around this part of WI as is Lyme Disease.  I've never gotten either on the property where the Guineas are. Nor have I had any problem with Guineas impacting bee populations.  & compared to the loud droning farm machinery everywhere, I find the sounds they make kinda charming.

~mIEKAL