nafex - Re: [NAFEX] strategies for adding resilience

  • From: <kc5gxc@gmail.com>
  • To: <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] strategies for adding resilience
  • Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2011 05:45:16 -0600

It's been so cold here in S. MS the last 2 years especially....that I am thinking of adding some fruit plantings for one zone colder, from 8 to 7.
Am also going to have to build some sort of greenhouse for my kumquat and satsuma. They have been nailed again and fruit ruined. Seems like a yearly thing now.
Pete, Z8 (or maybe 7?) in South MS.

  • Re: [NAFEX] strategies for adding resilience, kc5gxc, 01/26/2011