nafex - [NAFEX] global warming and fluffy warmth

  • From: Alan Haigh <alandhaigh@gmail.com>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [NAFEX] global warming and fluffy warmth
  • Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2011 17:31:37 -0600

Fluffy, hadn't heard from you in a coons age.  Miss you except in context of certain non-fruit related topics such as global warming.  You will change no minds and neither can I.  Anyone who believes that climatologists are on the dole of the tree huggers are beyond persuasion and I believe this is about half of this wonderful country.  OK some of that half just think the climatologists aren't as smart about analyzing weather and related data than they are.  If the experts are wrong we'll all know within a decade or 2 anyway so why bother arguing.  No power on earth will stop that fossil fuel from being burned.

The only thing in the world I understand well enough for my opinion to maybe be worth anything concerns growing fruit trees and, by golly, isn't it nice that that's what this forum is actually about.