nafex - [NAFEX] beginner

  • From: Richard MURPHY <murphman108@msn.com>
  • To: nafex <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [NAFEX] beginner
  • Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2011 21:17:23 +0000

Hello Friends;

Nobody can tell me that 'Climate Change' is a 'non-fruit growing' topic.
Nonsense.
I lost my entire apple crop last year because of 'Climate'.
Specifically, it was due to UNUSUALLY WARM SPRING TEMPERATURES followed by one night of frost.
I reviewed the actual U.S. Weather Station records for the month of May, 2010 for my location.
The data fits the model 100% and is on file here.
BOOM! All gone.

My advice for new apple plantings in the NE; consider a few late-blooming varieties.

In the Beginner's Mind, there are many possibilities.
In the expert's mind, there are only a few.
Always keep your Beginner's Mind!

Your Pal,  Murph

  • [NAFEX] beginner, Richard MURPHY, 01/25/2011