nafex - [NAFEX] Scion availability

  • From: Deb S <debs913@gmail.com>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Scion availability
  • Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2011 11:53:26 -0500

Hi all

I had a call from a very enthusiastic, soon to be NAFEX member who is wanting to find sources for scion wood and resources for learning grafting techniques.  Her first priority are apples, but she is very interested in a variety of fruits.  She has limited (public library) Internet access, so I thought I'd send her any info I could come up with when I send her the membership form.

If you offer scion wood or know good sources, could you send them on?  She is also wanting to know what rootstocks would be good for central Kansas...so if any members are in that region and would be willing to talk to her, please drop me a note.  Thanks!

Deb Schneider
NAFEX membership chair

  • [NAFEX] Scion availability, Deb S, 01/14/2011