nafex - [NAFEX] Fruit-related humor

  • From: Bill Garthright <billg@inebraska.com>
  • To: NAFEX List <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Fruit-related humor
  • Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2011 08:50:07 -0600

This is somewhat off-topic, but if you didn't see Stephen Colbert last night, here's a video clip of his fruit-related humor:

http://www.colbertnation.com/the-colbert-report-videos/371019/january-13-2011/thought-for-food---fruit-pouch--doritos-ad---super-big-gulp

or

http://tinyurl.com/4dseyem

He's making fun of PepsiCo for their "fruit goodness" in a squeezable container. As Colbert demonstrates, "fruit in its current form is just impossible to eat."

"So bravo, PepsiCo. My only complaint is that you can't eat the pouch. See if you can get your engineers working on an apple snack encased in some sort of edible skin."

Well, I thought it was funny. And I thought his point might go over well here. :-)

Bill
Lincoln, NE (zone 5)

http://garthright.blogspot.com/

--
Tom DeLay gets 3 years for conspiracy & 5 years for $$ laundering (10 years probation on latter). Jury deadlocked on bad dancing charge. - Tom Bergeron