nafex - Re: [NAFEX] hardy figs

  • From: Jay Cutts <orders@cuttsreviews.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] hardy figs
  • Date: Thu, 09 Dec 2010 15:35:01 -0700

Are you folks saying that you have figs that die to the ground and then produce fruit on new wood? Or are you assuming that some of the old wood would survive to send out new shoots?
Regards,

Jay

Jay Cutts
Director, Cutts Graduate Reviews
Lead Author, Barron's Test Prep Publications
800-353-4898 day or eve, 7 days
(In NM, 505-281-0684)