nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Off-topic (somewhat) - gift boxes

  • From: Bill Garthright <billg@inebraska.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Off-topic (somewhat) - gift boxes
  • Date: Tue, 07 Dec 2010 15:58:40 -0600

Check out Andy Mariani's orchard. He grows a huge number of varieties (but not the dates listed-- they probably come from a friend in the Cochella Valley)

http://andysorchard.com/cart/index.php?_a=viewCat&catId=3&page=1

Thanks, Idell, but the website says that he'll have no fresh fruits available until May. And I think I grow all of those myself, anyway.

But his dried fruits would make a nice gift, so if I can't find what I want, I might go with that.

Thanks for the suggestion!

Bill
Lincoln, NE (zone 5)

http://garthright.blogspot.com/

--
The true contrast between science and myth is more nearly touched when we say that science alone is capable of verification. - George Santayana