nafex - [NAFEX] Graftwood and plant source request

  • From: <topgun@otelco.net>
  • To: "North American Fruit Explorers" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Graftwood and plant source request
  • Date: Sun, 5 Dec 2010 20:28:38 -0600

Graftwood desired.

I would like to have the original green gage plum. The one I bought is not it, after waiting several years to find out. I would also like the true Black Satin Blackberry. I have 3 thornless ones.
I would like to have a couple of plum varieties that are resistant to plum canker. My red June and Methley are full of it. Superior had some but not too bad yet.
I also need to know where I can get a reliable Butternut tree. Mine turned out to be a black walnut.

Thanks fellows.

R. D. O'Barr,PhD
"Topgun"

Topgun@Otelco.net