nafex - Re: [NAFEX] space for pole beans

  • From: "Lori Rizzo" <larizzo@charter.net>
  • To: "'North American Fruit Explorers'" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] space for pole beans
  • Date: Sun, 5 Dec 2010 15:37:33 -0500

Do you think the beans would actually grow up over the arch and back on the
other side? I would think, since they grow toward the sun, they would still
stay up top. Good idea, though - same problem here.

Lori Rizzo, RN BSN MBA

Health Care Quality & Process Improvement
Pet Training & Behavior Counseling
Rizzo Hollow Heirloom Plants & Unusual Edibles
Maryville, TN USDA Zone 7b
larizzo@charter.net