nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Article about preserving jujubes

  • From: Ginda Fisher <list@ginda.us>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Article about preserving jujubes
  • Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2010 13:29:17 -0500

Yup. I was walking along a trail in the alps with some friends 25 years ago,
and came upon a patch of alpine strawberries. I offered to share them, but
my friends didn't recognize the fruits as "strawberries", and asked how I
could be sure they were safe to eat.

So I ate them all myself. And lived to tell the tale. :-)

Happy Thanksgiving,
Ginda