nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Brown rot control on stone fruit

  • From: "bluestem_farm@juno.com" <bluestem_farm@juno.com>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Brown rot control on stone fruit
  • Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2010 03:17:43 GMT

For some reason our Mount Royal plums had a great crop this year without spraying, while normally we lose all of them to brown rot.  The few hybrid plums (Toka and Pipestone) still lost everything, to brown rot and maybe other problems.  We had completely given up on plums and were surprised as heck to see them (they were yummy).

Muffy Barrett

Southern WI not too far from Steve