nafex - [NAFEX] grape nurseries.

  • From: Matt Demmon <mdemmon@gmail.com>
  • To: nafex list <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [NAFEX] grape nurseries.
  • Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2010 09:54:13 -0500

I'm sure this question has been asked before, but I couldn't find
exactly what I was looking for in the archives. Anyone have a favorite
source for good-sized, healthy plants of seedless northern grapes? I
was considering either Raintree or Miller, but haven't ordered from
either of them before. Reviews of Miller on DG seemed pretty good,
Raintree more mixed. I've had trouble with One Green World before and
am now biased against the West Coast. ;) Let me know who you like or
don't!

-matt
z5 se MI