nafex - [NAFEX] Newtown Spitzenburg apple

  • From: Pete Tallman <pete_tallman@hotmail.com>
  • To: nafex <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Newtown Spitzenburg apple
  • Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2010 17:41:41 -0700

Unfortunately, I received a note from Melanie Magee of Tower Hill that
because of local conditions they are unable to provide any scionwood in 2011,
but expect to be back in business for 2012.
The Catholic Homesteading Movement, Oxford, NY 13830 has Newtown Spitzenburg,
or at least did a few years ago. Send SASE for scionwood list. I have an
address 588 Turner Road that this list posted last year.
Pete TallmanLongmont, CO