nafex - Re: [NAFEX] nafex Digest, Vol 93, Issue 1

  • From: "Larry D. Cook" <cookfrenchlick@yahoo.com>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] nafex Digest, Vol 93, Issue 1
  • Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2010 11:42:43 -0700 (PDT)

Dr. Pittman
   I think the "sad" part is they don't list all this info. in the contents.
 I personally am not concerned about DDT.  I have also read that all the negative press is not true.
Actually I like the smell of DDT: they used to have "foggers" on Jeeps spray the troop areas in VietNam.  Of course I was in the "Bush" most of the time, that was where they sprayed  2,4 D.
Larry D. Cook

Message: 10