nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Safest Systemic Killer for Stump?

  • From: "Lon J. Rombough" <lonrom@hevanet.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Safest Systemic Killer for Stump?
  • Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2010 16:56:59 -0700

Go to
http://www.fungiperfecti.com/plugs/plugs.html#ACCESSORIES
and look at mushroom cultivation products for landowners - spored oils. The oil is used to innoculate wood with spores as it is being cut. The spores germinate and break down the wood/stump.
-Lon Rombough

Grape pruning video: http://www.bunchgrapes.com/dvd.html View a short, low resolution clip here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Q58zFY0B1M
A video about The Grape Grower : http://cookingupastory.com/index.php/2008/04/18/the-grape-grower/