nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Prunus maritima & Oikos

  • From: John S <swim_at_svc@yahoo.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Prunus maritima & Oikos
  • Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2010 21:42:06 -0700 (PDT)

Yes, Matt, that is helpful.

Thanks

--- On Tue, 8/24/10, Matt Demmon <mdemmon@gmail.com> wrote:

From: Matt Demmon <mdemmon@gmail.com>
To: "North American Fruit Explorers" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
Date: Tuesday, August 24, 2010, 7:45 PM

I haven't personally grown those, but have seen them at a friend's house. He relates that the Nana (I think that is the smaller one?) doesn't do that well for him and has pretty small fruit with a large pit. However, the Ecos grows well, flowers and fruits profusely, and has pretty decent fruit size. Hope that helps!

-matt
z5 SE  MI