nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Cynthiana/Norton grape

  • From: Richard Moyer <ramoyer@gmail.com>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Cynthiana/Norton grape
  • Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2010 22:18:51 -0400

Lucky,
Michael McConkey at EdibleLandscaping.com has sold it in the past. If
not listed in his current offerings, contact him for he has more in
the ground than in the catalog.

If all else fails, I have a vine and could send cuttings. BTW, among
several grapes I have, for Norton the size of berries and number of
clusters vary remarkably, depending on the level of fertilization.

Richard Moyer
SW VA
Where okra and sweet potatoes thrive this summer, thinking they have
moved south.

  • Re: [NAFEX] Cynthiana/Norton grape, Richard Moyer, 08/12/2010