nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Vein chlorosis in paw paw seedling

  • From: Jay Cutts <orders@cuttsreviews.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Vein chlorosis in paw paw seedling
  • Date: Tue, 03 Aug 2010 09:19:05 -0600

My pawpaws definitely get pale when they are in strong light. The less light they get, the darker green the leaves, at least here at 5000 ft elevation. They don't look like yours, though, which are dark green with pale veins.

Regards,

Jay

Jay Cutts
Director, Cutts Graduate Reviews
Lead Author, Barron's Test Prep Publications
800-353-4898 day or eve, 7 days
(In NM, 505-281-0684)