nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Canadian haskaps need homes in USA

  • From: "Lori Rizzo" <larizzo@charter.net>
  • To: "'North American Fruit Explorers'" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Canadian haskaps need homes in USA
  • Date: Sat, 24 Jul 2010 19:27:37 -0400

Melissa, I’d like to buy them but am not sure if Zone 7 (Tennessee) is too warm?  If you think that they will do o.k. in this zone, then I could pay for the via PayPal – also, I would like to get some of the Berry Blue seeds.

Lori

Lori Rizzo, RN BSN MBA

Health Care Quality Improvement

Pet Training & Behavior Improvement!