nafex - [NAFEX] Raspberries

  • From: "Jim Fruth" <jimfruth@charter.net>
  • To: "NAFEX" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Raspberries
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2010 08:42:43 -0500

In the Horticulture bulletin put out be the Minnesota Dept. of Agriculture, an expert (?) from the University of Minnesota wrote an article in which he claimed that K-81-6 Raspberry won't grow in Minnesota. I wrote in asking if Pequot Lakes was still considered to be in Minnesota, since K-81-6 is one of my best producers. I also called for a retraction. Needless to say, the author didn't return my mail and the bulletin didn't acknowledge my letter.

Jim Fruth
Brambleberry Fruit Farm
4002 Davis Street
Pequot Lakes, MN 56472
1-218-831-7018 (My Cell)

  • [NAFEX] raspberries, Ernest Plutko, 07/17/2010
    • <Possible follow-up(s)>
    • [NAFEX] Raspberries, Jim Fruth, 07/20/2010