nafex - [NAFEX] unripe apricots dropping

  • From: mIEKAL aND <qazingulaza@gmail.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [NAFEX] unripe apricots dropping
  • Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2010 10:38:25 -0500

I've got 3 or 4 full size Manchurian apricot trees that are all
dropping their fruit a few weeks before they will actually be ripe. I
hate to let all that fruit go to waste. Any ideas of what I can make
with them. I was thinking maybe a real dry white wine but don't know
how much juice will express from them because they are in the crunchy
state.... But I'm open to other ideas... I'm doubting they will
ripen up much in the state they are in.

~mIEKAL

  • [NAFEX] unripe apricots dropping, mIEKAL aND, 07/07/2010