nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Mixing Surround and Neem oil in the same tank?

  • From: david.maxwell@dal.ca
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Mixing Surround and Neem oil in the same tank?
  • Date: Wed, 02 Jun 2010 15:18:55 -0300

The way Surround works is it *comes off* on the insects, and they spend their
time trying to
clean it off rather than laying eggs. Using a sticker (or oil) vitiates
this. (But if you are using it
to protect against sunscald, rather than to stop curculio or coddlers, then
this probably is of
less consequence.