nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Pomona

  • From: "Natelson, Ethan, M.D." <ENatelson@tmhs.org>
  • To: "North American Fruit Explorers" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Pomona
  • Date: Fri, 14 May 2010 16:39:00 -0500

The should be Jill Vorbeck at vorbeck@csj.net, 1716 Apples Road, Chapin, Illinois 62628.  She is the membership chair.

From: nafex-bounces@lists.ibiblio.org [nafex-bounces@lists.ibiblio.org] On Behalf Of Eric Jarrett [ericjarrett@ymail.com]
Sent: Friday, May 14, 2010 2:09 PM
To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
Subject: [NAFEX] Pomona

To whom do I need to address questions regarding Pomona.  I joined NAFEX in November and have yet to receive an issue of Pomona.  Also, does NAFEX or anyone else have back issues available for purchase?  Thanks very much!

Eric Jarrett

Methodist. Leading Medicine.

Recognized by U.S.News & World Report as an "Honor Roll" hospital

Named to FORTUNE magazine's "100 Best Companies to Work For" list for five years in a row
Designated as a Magnet hospital for excellence in nursing

Visit us at methodisthealth.com

Follow us at twitter.com/MethodistHosp and facebook.com/methodisthospital

***CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE***
This e-mail is the property of The Methodist Hospital and/or its relevant affiliates and may contain restricted and privileged material for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). Any review, use, distribution or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient (or authorized to receive for the recipient), please contact the sender and delete all copies of the message. Thank you.