nafex - [NAFEX] What an opportunity...Aurora IL

  • From: "fuwa fuwa usagi" <fuwafuwausagi@muchomail.com>
  • To: <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [NAFEX] What an opportunity...Aurora IL
  • Date: Thu, 13 May 2010 18:24:26 -0700

Want to work an orchard but don't have the land? Existing small apple
orchard available. Very good condition. If sprayed very soon a large
harvest can be had. Come in, spray and away you go. Owners would simply
want a cut of the take - so you keep the lions share of the effort.. This is
a small orchard that can easily be handled by one man or women tending it on
the weekends of evening. It is productive now and can get into shape in a
hurry.

If I was not so over extended I would be doing this myself.

Aurora, IL.

the fluffy bunny

The Free Email with so much more!
=====> http://www.MuchoMail.com <=====

  • [NAFEX] What an opportunity...Aurora IL, fuwa fuwa usagi, 05/13/2010