nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Jujube

  • From: Eric Farnsworth <tropicofkansas@sbcglobal.net>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Jujube
  • Date: Wed, 5 May 2010 10:46:17 -0700 (PDT)

There are at least a couple of jujube trees fruiting here in Lawrence KS,
which is still listed as zone 5. My trees will occasionally lose some of
their recent growth to winter freezing, but they have been holding on.
My memory is that Hidden Springs sells jujubes - central Tennessee is not all
that far from SW Ohio, is it?

Eric Farnsworth