nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Making Fruit Wine

  • From: Claude Jolicoeur <cjoli@gmc.ulaval.ca>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Making Fruit Wine
  • Date: Mon, 3 May 2010 23:44:34 -0400

A 16:17 10.05.03 -0400, vous avez écrit :

Hello Barbara, and the rest of you Closet Winos;

Google 'Lum Eisenman' and you will be able to download his free winemaking
manual.
This is a 'knowledge-packed' gem of a paper.
<<<<

Thanks for the tip on Lum Eiseman book. I went through quickly and it seems
like an invaluable source of information. And although it is written for
wine making and I make cider, there are many similitude between the 2
process, and the book will be very useful for me.

However, this other link you posted (Jack Keller) has nothing to do with
wine making... It has probably changed since the last time you saw it.
Claude

Then, there is also <http://www.jackkeller.com>www.jackkeller.com
This guy's site is absolutely nutso! Winemaking techniques, recipes, etc.