nafex - [NAFEX] Paw Paw and Persimmon Seedlings Offered

  • From: Rosholdt <rosholdt@erols.com>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Paw Paw and Persimmon Seedlings Offered
  • Date: Mon, 03 May 2010 11:41:44 -0400

I have left over from the early spring planting 6 or 7 pots of orchard select Paw Paw seedlings (no wild crosses, just named varieties), average 2 per pot, and 3 pots of larger persimmon (dug-ups), 2 per pot, that need a home.

I don't normally sell trees or ship. My intentions are good but don't have the information or time to do what it takes to ship a potted plant intact. If anyone wants to have these, they should let me know when they could pick them up on weekends (Hadensville is between Richmond and Charlottesville, VA) or I could bring them somewhere in Northern Virginia during the week.

These little guys need a new home! I would like some reimbursement for the pot, soil and care, and am willing to negotiate what's fair.

I also have two bags of Persimmon seeds (Virginia wild parents) in the refrigerator. If anyone wants them. Those I'll ship for the postage!

Barbara Rosholdt
Hadensville
Z7a Central Virginia

  • [NAFEX] Paw Paw and Persimmon Seedlings Offered, Rosholdt, 05/03/2010