nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Jump into wine making-Apple Grinder - Fruit winemaking

  • From: "Naomi Counides" <naomi@oznayim.us>
  • To: <rosholdt@erols.com>, "'North American Fruit Explorers'" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Jump into wine making-Apple Grinder - Fruit winemaking
  • Date: Mon, 3 May 2010 07:48:49 -0600

I am not organized. I just brew. I looked at recipes on the web and saw
water and juice. I asked a friend who told me that if I wanted it to taste
like water, add water. If I wanted it to taste like fruit, use fruit. I
wanted fruit and I need to use fruit so I used fruit. You can start with a
gallon jug and an airlock and some yeast. Even bread yeast. It is not
right but it will work.. Give it a try. Aging is really interesting.
Really really interesting. For that you need bottles, corks (hardware
store) and a rubber mallet. It helps if you label it.
Naomi

from the prejudices of their social environment. Most people are even
incapable of forming such opinions."
..... Albert Einstein