nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Nanking, Evans Cherries; Location, Location, Location

  • From: "Kieran and/or Donna" <holycow@frontiernet.net>
  • To: "North American Fruit Explorers" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Nanking, Evans Cherries; Location, Location, Location
  • Date: Sun, 2 May 2010 09:20:37 -0500

Robert,  I'll get a few cherries for the first time this year off my Evans.   I was disappointed to hear it's later than Montmorency, but we'll see.  The trees grow fine for me and apparently for Lucky too, but the proof of the pudding is in the eating, and so far neither of us have gotten to eat any.  Donna