nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Nanking, Evans Cherries; Location, Location, Location

  • From: rob hamilton <lostman_amiga@yahoo.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Nanking, Evans Cherries; Location, Location, Location
  • Date: Sun, 2 May 2010 05:58:49 -0700 (PDT)

Does anyone have any idea how this Evans Cherry does in the deep south?
Nanking  cherry does well down here. I guess if luck is doing well with this, it might be good to give it a try. He is about 2-3 zones colder and not that far way from me.

robert

Southeastern Palm and Exotic Plant Society (SPEPS)
www.SPEPS.net
California Rare Fruit Growers
www.crfg.org

My New Blog!!