nafex - [NAFEX] Peaches

  • From: rmckee3070@aol.com
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Peaches
  • Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2010 08:31:27 -0400

I have three peach trees which were heavily impacted by mildew last year. We had a good deal of rain on Long Island, NY last year. I sprayed pre-winter and late winter with liquid copper. It worked very well (so far) except for my saturn type peach from Gurney's. It is a beautiful tree but the mildew spray I used seemed totally ineffective. The dark purple leaves are curled and blistering.  Meanwhile, the other two trees of a different variety look great.
What can I use on the Flat Wonderful tree from Gurney's that will control mildew?
Thanks!
-Bob