nafex - Re: [NAFEX] zone 4 peaches

  • From: mIEKAL aND <qazingulaza@gmail.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] zone 4 peaches
  • Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2010 12:08:10 -0500

I just checked a big bunch of fall planted Siberian C & all of the
buds had died back tho the trunks are still alive & making new
sprouts. I was kinda surprised how tender the new growth is since our
low this winter wasn't much beyond minus 10 & the plants were already
dormant when I planted them last fall.

~mIEKAL