nafex - [NAFEX] Backpack Sprayers

  • From: Rosholdt <rosholdt@erols.com>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Backpack Sprayers
  • Date: Fri, 02 Apr 2010 14:18:11 -0500

I use an SP Systems backpack sprayer - I like it because it has a jet agitation system that keeps swirling the liquid while I work and reduces the need to "jump around" to keep the powders from settling. I have used this one now for three or four years. 4 - 5 gallons is all I need usually.

If I get into a big spray job I have an 18 gallon tractor or mini-trailer mountable power sprayer, but it doesn't agitate, so I have to move fast with that or stop and stir!