nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Haskap

  • From: kim maser <farnorthgrapes@gmail.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Haskap
  • Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2010 14:14:37 -0600

Maria; Most of the varieties of haskap I've tasted from the U of S are quite good. Very similar to blueberries. The U of S
selections are quite good. The program at the U of S has a put a lot of time and effort into haskap. The overall fruit program at the university is excellent. Tundra and Borealis are quite good.

Cheers
Kim Maser
Canadian Sources Consultant NAFEX