nafex - Re: [NAFEX] ultrasonic fogger

  • From: "Ernest Plutko" <ernestplutko@wiktel.com>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] ultrasonic fogger
  • Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2010 16:51:33 -0600

Mark, I bought the cloner on E-Bay for $74.99. Look on E-Bay
under the category CLONER. The one I bought is on the first page
and is called AEROPONIC BUCKET the one with with 12 holes. Sold by
HYDRO-WEST. Picture is there. Let me know if you want more pictures
and I will take a few pictures of the cloner and send them to you. I
want it to clone cherry plants.