nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Facebook Contacts (are they real?)

  • From: Road's End Farm <organic87@frontiernet.net>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Facebook Contacts (are they real?)
  • Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2010 14:43:44 -0500

On Feb 23, 2010, at 2:38 PM, Jay Cutts wrote:

I think Facebook asks people to import their address books and then
automatically sends emails to people in the address book.

Well that's annoying.

It also seems to me it would result in a lot of people getting friend requests from people in their address books who they have no intention of friending, but who they then have to annoy twice by turning them down.

However I suppose this is way off topic now!